Tuesday, September 11, 2012

July 2011~ Camping and Nature

This summer I told myself I really needed to take the family camping. I love to camp but we don't go very often. When I told the kids we were going to go camping they were so excited! I explained to them that we were going to a place called Jolly's Ranch Campground. Kaiden was super disappointed, he said he wanted to go camping somewhere that was much more "naturie" and didn't have bathrooms! I assured him there was plenty of "nature" and that he would have fun.
We let the girls set up the inside of the tent, and this is what we got!
We took the airsoft guns and shot at shaving cream filled balloons and other targets. We quickly learned that guns of any type are not allowed in the campground.





We had to do something else to keep us busy so we headed down to the redneck water slide they had.

We had lots of good old fashioned camping food, smores, tinfoil dinners and some dutch oven cooking! And of course you can never have too much bug spray!
I think the kids had fun, I know I did!










No comments: