Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Camping We Will Go!

My kind of camping
"Glamping" in Montana!

This is totally for me. Services include a camp butler to build fires, a maid to crank up a heated down comforter, and a personal cook! A girl can dream right? until then back to reality!

Because the Fourth of July is on a Friday this year, we have decided to go camping with Darrin's side of the family! We leave on Thursday, hopefully afternoon, but we will see how that goes. We are going to go up Spanish Fork canyon somewhere. My only request was bathrooms, picnic tables, fire pits, showers, a soft sandy place to set up my tent, a place to ride the four wheelers, and lots of shade. Geez is that to much to ask?! I think I will have to compromise so I'm leaning towards the shade and a place to ride four wheelers! I'm not much of a camper {as we all know} but I'm starting to enjoy it alot more now that the kids are older and require less work. I'm still freaked out about them being dirty 24~7, and especially letting them crawl into bed at night dirty, oh and I forgot to mention the lovely smell of campfire,but I'm totally working on "chillin out a little" So let me apologize in advance for the way my children will look in the camping pictures I will post when I get back {jk} Anyways for the most part we are all really excited to go hang with the Haun's for the week. Camping is alot of work, now I remember why we only go a couple times a year, I feel like we are packing the whole house {and we probably are!} Well I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July weekend,and I can't wait to read all about them when we get back!

3 comments:

Chynna said...

I just started a blog and found you guys!! Have fun camping this weekend and remember that it is OKAY to get dirty!!

Liz said...

Have fun! I hate packing to go camping because you do have to pack about everything and then wash it all when you get back, so much work.

Elisabeth said...

Hey Tiffany i took your advice and got a blog. how do you like find out how to make it cooler