Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jazz Game

So what does the Utah Jazz game and President Monson have in common?.......... Absolutely nothing, except for the fact that when me and Darrin were at the Jazz game on Saturday night we happened to see him! We were sitting in our awesome seats {only 12 rows up} when the people next to me kept looking at someone with their binoculars. They were talking to the people behind us and I heard them talking about security? I told Darrin to look around because I think someone famous might be in the crowd. He was looking around and sure enough right up in a skybox was President Monson! The people next to me let us borrow their binoculars to take a peek. He was sitting by himself, {in his suit} with a few people around him, but not right next to him. I had a hard time watching the game after that because I kept looking up at him. We did see him briefly doing a little dancing when the game got exciting! I wanted to sneek out a little bit early and go wait by his skybox, but he must have had the same idea. He gave everyone in the skybox with him a quick wave and then his security guard helped him out. We tried to take a picture with our cell phone, but we couldn't zoom in close enough. Next time I go I will take my camera, you just never know who might be in the audience!

9 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

How cool is that?! Yeah, I probably would have wanted to go up there to see him too! :)

By the way, I am a jerk! I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet about the addition. I totally forgot.

My brother in law, Jared Lindstrom (whom you might know from HS) was the General on it. If you want to drive by and see it from the outside you just enter Cedar Hills off of Canyon Rd. right by the Church and Fire Station. Take your first right and it is the first house on the right.

I am trying to get a hold of Jared I will find out from him. I am sure that your mom could call him and ask any questions on it. I will talk to him and let you know.

Christensen family said...

Tiffany - What a absolutely fun surprise! I am so excited you found my blog! Look how beautiful your family is! I loved it when we ran into each other at the Lehi pool! We still go there when we visit Utah! Now I can keep better tabs with you!

Sarah said...

What game did you guys go to? We wen tot a Jazz game last week, on the 16th row, it was against the hornets. How cool to see the prophet, I would prolly rather see him than anyone else.

Unknown said...

Cute background!

I heard he actually goes to every game so your should totally take your camera next time. I would have loved to see his little dance. We have an awesome Prophet.

John, Karalee and family said...

WHAT IS THAT SIGN DOING IN YOUR WINDOW???!!!

Chynna said...

That's awesome! One of the games last year we were outside walking to our car and President Monson was in the back seat of a car leaving a VIP section! He must be a regular!

John, Karalee and family said...

So, where did you get that cool picture of the temple. I have been looking for a really good picture of the Salt Lake temple ever since I created my blog. You and Sarah must have the coolest pictures of that temple! Where do you find pictures like that?

Sarah said...

I can't believe you guys are going to move! I told Abby to tell you that we are very upset and we're gong to follow you to wherever you go. Moving is still in the back of our minds but I just don't know for sure. We're just going to play it safe for now. How much are you guys going to ask for your house?

Sarah said...

That seems like a really reasonable price, I'm sure someone will buy especially with how cute you guys have it, and remodeling the kitchen, etc. Good luck with all that. The most stressful part for me was making sure the house was always 100 percent clean and organized in case someone wanted to stop and see it, made me very crazy.