Monday, January 12, 2009

New Years Eve

So I'm a little behind on posting...... But I will have to admit the one thing I look forward to after Christmas is the big New Years Eve Party with the Haun's! We always come real early and stay real late, last year I think we set a record when we got home at about 5:00 in the morning. This year we got home a little earlier, we were home at about 4:00. We started off the night with tacos and all the fixins for dinner. We had so much food! We snacked and played all night!
Darrin and Brittany sang their hearts out in a head to head competition of wii sing it! Although it was a close competition, I think Brittany might have won! {keep practicing honey, you'll get it!}
Flint and Sarah brought up their x-box and I seriously didn't see these boys all night! They had so much fun!Grandpa had lots of fun playing Spongebob life with the grandkids!We played some serious games of poker!Another picture of my cute little buddy Derik!Abby and Brooke showing off their New Years Eve attire!Getting ready to ring in the New Year. Notice Grandma in the background, she had been waiting all night to surprise Andrew. She thought she would help him control that wild hair, she put an entire bottle of hair gel in his hair! You really had to be there to enjoy the moment, too funny!Grandpa ringing in the New Year, farm style!Lots of streamers and party horns!
This cute picture was taken just for Hayley M.! {I hope your mom doesn't read this hehe}Happy New Year from our family to yours!

No comments: