Saturday, September 20, 2008

If I Were Getting Married On Halloween......

If I were getting married on Halloween, I think this cake would be perfect!

And how could you not just love this beautiful bouquet of wedding flowers to match?

And I'm just loving these gorgeous wedding dresses! How fun would it be to switch up your wedding a little and wear a purple dress?

I think this one has got to be my favorite, but to stick with the whole Halloween theme I think the purple dress would do the job nicely!

6 comments:

John, Karalee and family said...

You are amazing. Everything you do is absolutely beautiful. I need to take lessons from you!

Tammy said...

That would be fun!! Love the music and the new background too! I saw a sign at the mall and thought it was perfect for you... it said "Queen of Halloween" I told Britt yep that would be Tiff.

Sarah said...

You need to come decorate my house for halloween...I have no holiday skills! I'm sure you have tons of ideas...when your done with yours just come on over!

whitney allison said...

I love that cake it is so fun!

Chynna said...

That coment from Whitney Alison was really from me. I didn't realize that my boss was loged in on my comp! HAHA

Unknown said...

How fun! Those dresses are beautiful and I LOVE that cake.