Friday, September 19, 2008

Missing You.....

I know, I know, it seems a little ridiculous, after all we were just there 3 months ago. But I'm totally missing Disneyland! With the holidays fast approaching all I can think about is all the Disney excitement that I'm missing out on. The snow on Main street, the Christmas parade and fireworks, the Haunted Mansion all decked out like the Nightmare Before Christmas, the giant Christmas tree, the decorations, and of course the new Toy Story ride.
I'm also missing the carefree, worry free, I get to be a kid again feeling I get as I walk down Main Street and get my first glimpse of Sleeping Beauty's Castle! I miss the sparkle in my kids eyes as they enjoy every minute that we spend together just having fun! I miss it, I miss it, I miss it! So we have decided to do something about it. We have decided to buy annual passes for Disneyland once again! Because the hotels are booked and way over priced for the rest of the year we are going to wait until June which is a looong time away, but just thinking about it makes me so excited. So for now I will just have to sit and wait patiently for my turn to go. So please feel free to tell me all your favorite Disney memories, or all about the trip you just took to Disneyland!
Dreams Really Do Come True!!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I am laughing so hard! Remember way back how you told me "oh you dont want to get sick of Disneyland"....well guess what I got you ADDICTED to Disneyland!!!! I am soooo missing Disneyland right now too! I can't wait to go back. Pres has a buddy going tomorrow! I really wish we could stow away with them and go. The halloween decorations are going up as we speak and they will be in full Halloween mode by Sept 26. Haunted Mansion Holiday opens on Sept 26. I really really want to go. If only it wasn't 9 hours away. So I can feel your pain too. I want to go to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amanda said...

I was just there and yes it is soooo magical. I wanted to stay forever.