Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My New Addiction

In my efforts to try and quit drinking the most addictive and scrumptious drink on the planet Pepsi, I have discovered this~All you do is add it to a bottle of water, shake, and enjoy! It's quick, convenient, and tastes soo good. Best of all it's sugar free and is only 10 calories! I'm not a huge fan of water. I will drink it if I have to, but I would much rather have an ice cold Pepsi! So if your going to drink water and are looking for a low calorie way to change it up a bit, I suggest you give these little things a try!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey that looks really good! But first off why the heck do you want to give up the best drink in the world? (well diet pepsi is) Are you okay? Do I need to come over and check on you? Ha Ha!! Pres and I buy the walmart brand "great value" drink mixes like that. They have lots of different flavors and taste really good. I don't think they even have any calories and are sugar free too. You might want to try them for something different. But you have to have a Pepsi sometimes!!!

Sarah said...

i totally know what you mean..I love Dr. Pepper! But how can you give up that caffeine? I love it way too much...but we do buy crystal light all the time and similar stuff, I'll have to try those hawaiian punch one's, they do look good.

Elisabeth said...

My mom buys those pouches 2. but she buys grape and fruit punch

fridastar said...

FUNNY!!!!Go to my blog sometime at fridastar

Michelle Simmons said...

Hello.. hey I got an email from Ash Varney and she said you had a kid in Jr. High.. Holly molly.. You guys look great.. How are you??? Hope all is well.. Keep in touch.
I am so addicted to Diet Pepsi it is sick.. I will try your new drink.
Michelle (miller)

amanda said...

Thanks for the tip. I have been trying to quit for years (diet coke, that is) and I haven't found anything better. I'll have to give this a try. Hey, anything with the word convenient in it's description is worth a try.