Friday, May 16, 2008

ABC Tag~

So this is the first time I have been tagged. My friend Amanda tagged me~ Here it goes.....

A~ Attached or Single: Happily attached for almost 13 years in June.
B~ Best Friend: Darrin, of course!
C~ Cake or Pie: Both, I love Birthday cake, and apple pie with vanilla ice cream.
D~ Day: Sunday.
E~ Essential Item: Hairspray, I never leave home without it!
F~ Favorite Color: I would have to say black and pink.
G~ Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms are more fun to eat.
H~ Home Town: Mostly Lindon, Utah.
I~ Indulgences: Reality tv and ice cream {a perfect combo}
J~ January or July: Neither, July is to hot and January is to cold!
K~ Kids: 3; 2 girls and 1 boy.
L~ Life is incomplete without: My family and the gospel.
M~ Marriage Date: June 3, 1995
N~ Number of Siblings: Just one brother!
O~ Oranges or Apples: Apples, but I prefer them covered in Carmel
P~ Phobias or Fears: I have never really liked deep water, or getting in any lake or pond. I also hate the thought of losing a loved one.
Q~ Quote: "The tragedy of life and the world is not that men do not know god; the tragedy is that knowing Him they still insist on going their own way."~ William Barclay
R~ Reason to Smile: My kids!
S~ Season: Fall, I love the changing colors, the smell in the air, and the cooling temperature....it also means that Halloween is just around the corner! Hello yummy popcorn balls!
T~ Tag Four: Madi, Sarah, Rock, Mandy.
U~ Unknown Fact About Me: I'm a "Beauty School Dropout" Ouch!
V~ Very Favorite Store: Oh so many choices I could never narrow it down to just one. But I do have to say that I love shopping online, the possibilities are endless. I love shopping for my kids, and for shoes!
W~ Worst Habit: Overly obsessing about everything.....I would have to diagnose myself with OCD. Everything has to be the right way...{my way!}
X~Rays or Ultrasounds: Both, isn't technology great!
Y~ Your Favorite Food: Another one with so many choices...I would have to say Juniors Cheesecake, Pepsi, Breakfast and anything Mexican. Yum! Whens dinner?
Z~ Zodiac Sign: Capricorn, but who cares right?

2 comments:

Aer said...

Wow. Lots of things I didn't know. Cool.
I've been tagged????!!!! Thanks!!! I love these things. (Don't know why)

amanda said...

Yay! Thanks for playing along. Your answers are fun to read. I love reality TV too...a little too much.