Monday, May 5, 2008

That's my Style Mom!

So I finally convinced Kaiden that it was time for a haircut. As we were going through some old photos he saw a picture of Darrin when he had his long hair. Kaiden thought it was sooo cool and so he decided that he was going to grow his hair out just like his dads! So for weeks we have been in the awkward stage. I thought it was to puffy, and looked a little bit like a wig, it was just to shaggy and out of control. Kaiden kept on telling me "but that's my style mom!" So the much anticipated hair cut/trim finally arrived. They didn't really cut to much off, but they did do a lot of thinning and they trimmed up the front. I think it looks just like.....His Style! What can I say he defiantly knows what he likes! Thanks dad for all the many wonderful cowlicks that give his hair soo much personality!




No comments: