Thursday, May 22, 2008

~Boy Oh Boy~

I can't believe it, the highly anticipated, way overdue, long awaited haircut is FINALLY HERE! Last night I finally got my boys back!!! Darrin took Kaiden and himself in to finally get their hair cuts before family pictures on Wednesday, And I couldn't be happier! Kaiden has been trying to grow his hair out for so long, and it just wasn't working for him, {or should I say me?} When we went to my moms house on Mothers Day, there were some people that didn't even recognize him with his longer hair, and at that point I just kept on asking him to cut his hair and he finally agreed Yipee!!! Anyways here is a picture of the new man in my life, isn't he a cutie? Well I sure think so!!!
Before~
After~

3 comments:

Aer said...

I like it short!! I is really handsome!!!

Aer said...

....*It is really handsome.

amanda said...

He looks so different in both pictures. I think he looked kinda cute with the long hair, but you're right, you can't beat a boy with freshly trimmed short hair. Mmmm!!