Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Big Green Disneyland Machine!

So yesterday for family home evening we taught the kids a valuable lesson about cleaning......We pulled out the big ole' green 18 passenger van that my mom bought and gave it a cleaning! It came pretty clean, but could still use a carpet cleaning. My kids are sooo excited to drive this van to Disneyland, they can hardly wait. We took out the back seat, and that is where we are going to store all our luggage {and we have alot, leave it up to me to always over pack!} With the luggage in back each of the kids will get to have their own individual row of luxury to travel in! We are so thankful to my parents for buying this van to let us travel in, it is a natural gas vehicle so it will really save us in the gas department, not to mention the fact that we wont have to put the miles on our Tahoe. Just in case you are wondering if this awesome van/bus will be available for your next trip to Disneyland, just know that it will be put up for sale in June....Yipee! So the van is clean and ready for travel, we just have to pack it up and were off!

2 comments:

amy said...

Do you have an extra seat for me? I want to go! How fun for you guys less then 2 weeks and you'll be there!

Preston said...

Great with all that room you can take my kids with you and Me and Tammy can have a nice relaxing, Quiet ride to California. I will drop them off Thursday so You can make sure you have room for them.