Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good News~Bad News

Good News~ Were leaving to go to Disneyland in three days!
Bad News~ Ive lost our annual passes for Disneyland.

Good News~ Were finally getting family pictures today!
Bad News~ Madi has a giant space between her teeth.

Good News~ I'm completely caught up on laundry!!
Bad News~ I will be behind again by morning.

Good News~ School is almost over!
Bad News~ I just might loose my mind before summers over.

I guess I need to just learn to take the good with the bad, we can't always have our cake and eat it to! I guess I will have to just settle and eat a nice hot churro in Disneyland instead. Happy Summer!!

2 comments:

amanda said...

I love it!! But the bad news is no fun. Did you find the passes? Madi's space will just make a good memory every time you look back on that picture. I'm never caught up on laundry. Summer is already driving me crazy. Can't there be summer school?
Have fun in Disney Land.

Tammy said...

Hey Tiff it's all good. We will have tons of fun in Disneyland and eat lots of the good stuff, just think our apple pie carmel apples, churros, mickey pretzels, those pineapple ice cream things by the Tikki room, and ice cream and everything else!! I am way excited for our trip and all the fun we will have. I am now finishing up all the laundry so I can finish packing. I hope I can get the stains out of the girls white capris!! And for the summer I am sure my kids will be driving me crazy too, so we can just get them together so they wont bug us too. Well gotta get back to laundry and packing. I love Madi's hair.